If you're looking to care for your lash extensions after they've been done, there are a few steps you should follow.
Here are the things we always recommend for our customers:
- Do not get your lash extensions wet for 24 hours after any full set or infill, this gives the adhesive time to set and cure.
- Avoid sunbeds, steam rooms and saunas for the first 24 – 48 hours.
- Limit wearing a mask as much as possible during the first 24 hours.
- Avoid oils, moisturisers and makeup removers that contain oil.
- Do not pick or pull your eyelash extensions.
- Wash your lashes! You can do this using an eyelash cleanser. The cleaner you keep them, the longer they last.
- Brush your lashes daily to keep them neat and fluffy.